Resting on one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the Mexican Caribbean with breathtaking views of the turquoise blue Caribbean Sea, Sunset Royal Resort is an ideal place for a Cancun vacation. Located in a peaceful area of Cancun’s hotel zone, it’s close enough for easy access to popular travel entertainment, such as Coco Bongo and Dady’O nightclubs and Señor Frog’s and Carlos ‘n Charlie’srestaurants, but it’s also far enough away to escape the action if you choose to do so.
Sunset Royal offers more than the customary Cancun hotel with its comprehensive all inclusive plan containing additional valued benefits. Two features that make this upscale resort so popular are the unique attributes of its all inclusive plan and exceptional guest services. Add the personalized attention and quality amenities provided, such as gourmet cuisine and premium liquor, and members are sure to have an extra special vacation experience.
Located in one of the finest sections of the Cancun hotel zone, Sunset Royal continues to be a first choice for travelers who prefer a first-class beach resort with an extraordinary all inclusive plan. Only 16 kilometers (10 miles) or a 15-minute drive from Cancun International Airport, the resort is on Kukulcán Boulevard at kilometer 10 in the center of the hotel zone.
Sunset Royal knows a fun vacation includes plenty of activities and services that result in an enjoyable, relaxing stay. That’s why the vacation activities they offer range from the familiar, such as fitness classes and beach volleyball, to the unique, such as Mexican handicraft workshops and nightly theme parties. The on-site services provide both the fundamentals for convenience and extravagances for indulgence, ranging from airport transportation and Internet access to spa treatments and shopping tours. Most adult and children’s activities at the resort run daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
All Inclusive plan:
- Unlimited meals and snacks at all of our bars & restaurants
- Premium alcoholic beverages and exotic cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks
- All inclusive exchange with Sunset Marina Resort & Yacht Club
- Ground transportation between the Sunset Royal and Sunset Marina Resort & Yacht Club
- A la carte gourmet restaurants at both resorts, serving healthy low-cal foods
- One Sunset lobster dinner at one of our a la carte restaurants
- Mini bar stocked daily (soda, beer, water)
- In-room coffee pot
- Room service
- Access to on-site Ya’ax Ché Spa
- $30 USD credit voucher on selected spa treatments
- Yoga classes
- Unlimited non-motorized water sports
- Guided bicycle tours
- Entertainment in on-site theater
- Sports and activities program
- Kids’ activities program
- All taxes and gratuities
- Satellite TV
- Direct dialing and voice mail telephone
- Air conditioning with individual temperature control