“High maintenance? Not me. Like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Cancun, I’m tons of fun but I can show you a good time for less. I’m all-inclusive and located right on the beach with the longest pool in Cancun. I throw great parties with my famous friends, and I get a little naughty after hours at my Coyote Loco Night Club. I’m hip and happening at a price that’s right.”
This budget-friendly all-inclusive resort offers everything you need. Located on the Grand Oasis Cancun resort complex, Oasis Cancun Lite features basic amenities and services with access to select restaurants and bars.
Oasis Cancun Lite is located on the Grand Oasis Cancun resort complex, featuring basic amenities and services with a limited selection of restaurants and bars.
- 7 restaurants - 9 bars - Oasis Beach Club: Party area with stage and DJ booth - Quarter-mile pool: the longest in Cancun (with swim-up bars) - Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun - Live entertainment:
Red Circus: Vegas-style aerial acrobatics shows Live musicians and bands Nightclubs DJs at the pool and Oasis Beach Club Themed parties Restaurant shows Burlesque cabaret shows Comedy sketches Music festivals with internationally-renowned artists World title boxing matches
- Daily activity schedule - Billiards - Beauty Salon ($) - Temazcal ($) - Multi use court: tennis, soccer, basketball - Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, aerobics, water fitness - Sensoria Spa: full-service spa with organic treatments ($) - Gym - Kids Club: playground and supervised activities
Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun
Try your luck at the brand new multi-level Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun — it’s Cancun’s first (and only) casino-in-a-resort and offers everything from traditional tables to thrilling video game choices, 24 hours a day.
- Multiplayer game machines
- Bingo machines
- Themed slot machines
- Roulette table
- Blackjack tables
- Texas Hold’Em Poker tables
- Baccarat tables
- Caribbean Poker tables
- Sportsbook betting
- Horse racing
- Greyhound racing
Red Casino operates independently of Oasis Hotels & Resorts and is not part of the all-inclusive program.
Food and beverages in the casino incur an additional fee.
Take part in an unforgettable experience that’s included for all guests. Red Circus is the resort’s incredible Vegas-style aerial show performed by Mexico’s Humanicorp dance company. Combining mysticism, art, lights, magic, and professional performers, these spectacular shows will leave you in awe. Watch dramatic acrobatic performances that tell the story of Mexico in all its brilliant glory, with a spectacular voice-and-string preshow featuring Armonia. Choose from five shows: Origen, Quetzal, and Blanco.
Sensoria Spa ($)
Sensoria Spa offers a collection of exclusive treatments that incorporate ancient and modern techniques with certified organic products. Enjoy a full range of services designed to help you relax and get in touch with nature, surrounded by the incomparable beauty of the Mexican Caribbean.
- 24-hour reception - Currency exchange - Multilingual staff - Security - Parking - Concierge - Bellhop - Luggage hold - ATM ($) - Laundry ($) - Dry cleaning ($) - Sundry and gift shop ($) - Babysitter ($) - Doctor on call ($) - Travel agency ($) - Car rental desk ($)
- Laundry - Concierge - Gift Shop - Beachfront - Car Rental - Lounge/Bar - Restaurant - Waterfront - ATM Machine - Room Service - Tennis Court - Fitness Center - Parking – Self - Security Guard - Jacuzzi or Spa - Business Center - Currency Exchange - 24 hour front desk - Cable/Satellite TV - Dry cleaning service - Children's Play Area - Swimming Pool – Outdoor - Free Continental Breakfast - Free Full Breakfast Buffet - Internet Acess - Public Acess for fee
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective inmediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.
Puerto Cancun Golf Course
The Puerto Cancun golf course opened in 2013 and offers the perfect blend between nature and modernism. Surrounded by the natural beauty of a 183-acre ecological reserve, the course features 18 Championship Holes with breathtaking views of the marina and Caribbean Sea.
Located at the north end of Cancun's Hotel Zone, the Puerto Cancun Golf Course is only 8 minutes from Grand Oasis Palm and 27 minutes from Grand Oasis Cancun. Roundtrip transfers from the hotel are included when booking a round for two players or more.
From 6:30am to 1:29pm
Regular Price: $3,610
Special Offer for Oasis Guests: $2,400
Driving range included
From 1:30pm onwards
Regular price: $2,280
Special Offer for Oasis Guests: $1,900
Driving range included
Titleist and King Cobra rental clubs are available.
Regular Price: $855
50% discount for Oasis Guests
From 2 players: Roundtrip transfer from hotel to golf course, golf cart and water bottle.
Single players: Transportation has a cost of $475. This includes the golf cart and water bottle.
Prices in national currency - Mexican peso (MXN). Taxes included.
Rates are applicable through the remainder of 2019.