A seemingly boundless stretch of beautiful beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea is the backdrop for your elegant and fun-filled all-inclusive vacation. At Moon Palace Grand the property offers guests everything they need to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation. Five-star, luxurious accommodations, extraordinary dining options, top-shelf liquors, 24-hour room service, indulgent spas, complimentary Wi-Fi and unlimited local and long distance calls to the continental U.S. and Canada, as well as nightly and world class entertainment. The property also has 10 restaurants and 6 Bars to accomodate any of the guest needs.
- PERUVIAN RESTAURANT: Breakfast, lunch: buffet; dinner: a la carte. (Breakfast: 7-11am, lunch: 12:30-4:30pm, dinner: 6-11pm)
- CARIBBEAN RESTAURANT: Breakfast, lunch: buffet; dinner: a la carte. (Breakfast: 7-11:30am, lunch: 12:30-4:30pm, dinner: 6-11pm)
- MEXICAN RESTAURANT: Breakfast: buffet, dinner: a la carte. (Breakfast: 7-11am, dinner: 6-11pm)
- LOS TACOS: Lunch & Dinner: a la carte (11am-11pm)
- SNACK SELVA: Snack service a la carte (11am-5pm)
- BAR & SNACKS ADULTS POOL: Bar service: 10am-6pm, snack service: a la carte 11am-5pm
- TAPAS & WINE BAR: Snack service: 4-10pm
- SWEET & COFFEE: Snack service: 24 hours
- BEACH CLUB: Bar & Lounge: Bar service (10am-10pm). Snack service (11am-6pm)
- LOBBY BAR: central lobby (9-1am)
- TEENS ARCADE & PIZZAS: central lobby (10am-10pm)
- SWIM UP BAR CARIBBEAN: in front of the Caribbean restaurant (9am-5pm)
- SWIM UP BAR PERUVIAN: in front of the Peruvian restaurant. (9am-5pm)
- WET BAR GRAND TERRACE: at Grand Terrace/Olympic pool. (9am-5pm)
- LOUNGE BAR CARIBBEAN TERRACE: Second level (5-11pm) DISCO: central lobby, Friday/Sat./Mon./Wed. (10pm-3am)
- Diamond Ambassador for Villa affiliates - Bell staff service - Pool concierge - 24 Hour room service - Complimentary Wi-Fi - Wedding services ($) - Beauty salon ($) - Gift shop ($) - Jewelry store ($) - Doctor on call 24 hrs. ($) - Taxi services available 24 hrs. ($) - Dry cleaning & laundry service ($) - Currency exchange - Ice machines - ATM machine - Cribs & rollaway beds (upon request) - Wheelchairs (upon request) - Business center - PCs for Internet use - Spa boutique ($) - Palace Vacation Planners ($) - Complimentary self parking & valet parking - Palace Rent-A-Car ($) - Shuttle to Moon Spa & Golf - Golf Academy ($)
FACILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
- 7 Outdoor pools - Caribbean pool - Olympic pool - Half-Moon pool - Selva pool - Los Tacos adults relaxing pool - Adults-only pool - Peruvian pool - 5 Swim-up bars - Awe Spa facilities ($) - Fitness Center - Spinning - Yoga, pilates, TRX - Daily activities - animation - Nightly shows - Theater (950 pp) - Sports bar & bowling - Beach club - Adults only areas - (2 adult-only pools) - Kids water adventure area - Playroom - Kids Experience (at water area) - Wedding kiosk
- 76875.8 sq. ft. - 63 Spa suites - 40 Single treatment rooms - 21 Double treatment rooms - 2 Golden Suites VIP - Hydrotherapy facilities: - Hot & cold plunge, steam room, sauna, sensory pool, relaxation area
*Please Note: Children Fees
Children 0 to 3 years of age stay free.
Children 4 to 17 years pay $84 USD per child per night
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
KIDS STAY FREE PROMOTION:
Kids and Teens Stay FREE!
Kids up to 17 years of age stay free of charge with one accompanying adult on minimum stays of 3 nights. You also receive a resort credit of $1500 to experience the destination with amazing tours, swim with the dolphins, and so much more. Book now and Travel until December 23rd, 2018. Blackouts apply from December 24th, 2018 thru January 3, 2019.
When you book a vacation at Palace Resorts, you’ll automatically get a credit in your guest folio — up to $2,500 US Dollars, depending on how many nights you book. You can use your credit to pay for rounds of golf, spa experiences and all sorts of other stuff on the resort. There’s no need to reserve anything in advance, just visit the Palace Vacation Planner desk when you arrive to plan your activity or get ideas.
Receive $500 resort credit per room, per stay with a 3 night stay
Receive $750 resort credit per room, per stay with a 4 night stay
Receive $1,500 resort credit per room, per stay with a 5-8 night stay
Receive $2,000 resort credit per room, per stay with a 9-11 night stay
Receive $2,500 resort credit per room, per stay with a 12+ night stay
When using Resort Credit for Vacation Memories, Resort Credit Shop, and other products and services offered as part of this promotion, 16% service fees will apply. These taxes and fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means. Remaining Resort Credit cannot be used towards Spa. Resort Credit is subject to change without notice. Restrictions Apply.
PALACE RESORTS HURRICAN POLICY:
In the event that any Palace Resorts is directly impacted by a hurricane(1) while you are on vacation, the property will gladly offer a certificate(2) for a return stay to the original resort for the number of unused nights(3).
Cancellations: If a hurricane warning is issued by the US National Weather Center, any passenger due to travel within 72 hours of the warning will not incur a penalty for rescheduling their vacation. Please contact your customer care representative at the number provided on your communication receipt if you wish to reschedule your reservation.
No show: No show penalties will also be waived from the day a hurricane warning is issued by the US National Weather Center, and up to 5 days after normal activities are reinitiated at the hotel.
Early departures: In the event of a hurricane threat, guests that are currently on property who wish to depart early, may do so without incurring an early penalty and will receive a certificate for the number of unused nights, valid for travel within 1 calendar year of original reserved dates.
Relocations: In the event of a hurricane, guests have the option to transfer their reservation to an alternate Palace Resorts destination that is not within the storm’s projected path (except Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun or Los Cabos). Rooms will be offered at the same rate based on availability. In the event that rates are lower at the relocating hotel, a credit for the difference will be issued, property cannot guarantee room category and will not issue return stay if this option is used.
Reschedule: If guests wish to postpone their vacation and travel at a later date, Palace Resorts will guarantee original rate for travel within calendar year. Guests wishing to utilize this option must reschedule their trip within 30 days following a storm. Blackout periods may apply. Rate protection will only apply to the number of original nights and number of guests booked. Additional nights or guests will be booked at current rate. No name changes allowed.
(1) Policy will go into effect once the US National Weather Center issues a hurricane warning to the area and the hurricane directly hits any Palace Resort.
(2) Certificate will be valid for travel within 1 calendar year of original reserved dates; it is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash. Space is subject to availability and blackout periods may apply (3). Excludes day of departure, airfare and transfers are not included in Mexico. No upgraded categories. All other terms and conditions listed on certificate apply.
Policy may be subject to change or may be discontinued without notice.