“I’m all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that’s cool as can be. But I’ve got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Sensoria Spa shows – I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I’m like my sister resort, Oasis Palm – but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you’re looking for. I’m Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and décor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone.”
- 14 restaurants (6 exclusive restaurants & 8 restaurants shared with Oasis Palm) - 11 bars - Sian Ka'an Beach Club (Bali beds with food & drinks service $) - 3 swimming pools (Infinity pool, Freeform pool & Kids Club pool) - KiddO Zone: Fully supervised kids club with 43,000 square feet of dedicated kids areas - Daily activity schedule - Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, aerobics, water fitness - Kayaks - Nightly live entertainment - Sensoria Spa: full-service spa with organic treatments ($) - Beauty Salon ($) - Temazcal ($) - Family biking tour - Multi purpose court (tennis, soccer, basketball) - Gym - 4 conference and meeting rooms ($) - Business Services
Designed for children ages 3-12 to enjoy vacation to the fullest.
Over 43,000 square feet of everything kids love with a fully supervised kids club, cared for and supervised by our experienced staff from 9am to 10pm.
- Swimming pool with water slides, climbing iceberg and trampoline
- Wading pool with mushroom fountain
- Kids beach club with mini lounge chairs
- Pirate adventures aboard the Captain Hook
- Restaurant with kid-friendly dishes and treat bar
- Playground with jungle gyms and bungee trampoline
- Live entertainment (clowns, comedians, dancers, magicians)
- Daily indoor and outdoor activities
- Videogame lounge
- Arts and crafts room
- Resting room
- Kids theater with movies
Sensoria Spa ($)
Sensoria Spa offers a collection of exclusive treatments that incorporate ancient and modern techniques with certified organic products. Enjoy a full range of services designed to help you relax and get in touch with nature, surrounded by the incomparable beauty of the Mexican Caribbean.
- 24-hour reception - Currency exchange - Multilingual staff - Security - Parking - Concierge - Bellhop - Luggage hold - ATM ($) - Laundry ($) - Dry cleaning ($) - Sundry and gift shop ($) - Babysitter ($) - Doctor on call ($) - Travel agency ($) - Car rental desk ($)
- Laundry - Concierge - Gift Shop - Beachfront - Car Rental - Lounge/Bar - Restaurant - Waterfront - ATM Machine - Room Service - Tennis Court - Fitness Center - Parking – Self - Security Guard - Jacuzzi or Spa - Business Center - Currency Exchange - 24 hour front desk - Cable/Satellite TV - Dry cleaning service - Children's Play Area - Swimming Pool – Outdoor - Free Full Breakfast Buffet - Supervised kids activities - Internet Acess- Public Acess for fee
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective inmediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.