This all-inclusive beachfront resort boasts the ultimate entertainment in Cancun, including Vegas-style circus theatre shows, DJs at the pool and Oasis Beach Club, live music, themed parties and more. This resort complex also boasts Cancun’s only casino-in-a-resort, the full gaming Red Casino , open 24 hours. Located on the southern end of the hotel zone on Cancun's largest white sand beachfront, you'll never run out of activities. Dine at an impressive variety of international restaurants, sip cocktails at trendy bars, indulge in a spa treatment, or simply relax in the quarter-mile swimming pool.
- 11 restaurants - 12 bars - 2 Beach Clubs: Oasis Beach Club: Party area with stage and DJ booth Hippie Chic Beach Club: Lounge chairs and palapas -Quarter-mile pool: the longest in Cancun (with swim-up bars) - Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun - Live entertainment: * Red Circus: Vegas-style aerial acrobatics shows * Live musicians and bands * Nightclubs * DJs at the pool and Oasis Beach Club * Themed parties * Restaurant shows * Burlesque cabaret shows * Comedy sketches * Music festivals with internationally-renowned artists * World title boxing matches
- Daily activity schedule - Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, aerobics, water fitness - Beach and pool games - Kayaks, catamarans and aquatic bikes at nearby AquaWorld Cancun - Sensoria Spa: body treatments, sauna, steam room ($) - Beauty Salon ($) - Temazcal ($) - Multiuse court: tennis, soccer, basketball - Gym - Kids Club: playground and supervised activities - Nearby Puerto Cancungolf course with preferential rates for guests ($) - 10 Conference and meeting rooms ($) - Business Center ($)
Red Casino at Grand Oasis Cancun
Try your luck at the multi-level Red Casino — it’s Cancun’s only casino-in-a-resort and offers everything from traditional tables to thrilling video game choices, 24 hours a day.
- Multiplayer game machines - Bingo machines - Themed slot machines - Roulette table - Blackjack tables - Texas Hold’Em Poker tables - Baccarat tables - Caribbean Poker tables - Sportsbook betting - Horse racing - Greyhound racing
*Red Casino operates independently of Oasis Hotels & Resorts and is not part of the all-inclusive program. Food and beverages in the casino incur an additional fee.
An unforgettable experience you just can’t miss.
Red Circus is the resort’s incredible Vegas-style aerial dance and acrobatics theater show, performed by Mexico’s Humanicorp dance company. Combining mysticism, art, lights, magic, and professional performers, these spectacular shows will leave you in awe as they tell the story of Mexico in all its brilliant glory.
Sensoria Spa ($)
Sensoria Spa offers a collection of exclusive treatments that incorporate ancient and modern techniques with all-natural products. Enjoy a full range of services designed to help you relax and get in touch with nature, surrounded by the incomparable beauty of the Mexican Caribbean.
From exclusive Smart Cars to comfortable SUVs, find fun and convenient options available for you in the hotel lobby.
Tours & Sightseeing Desk ($)
Once you arrive at the resort, the on-site travel agency can arrange tickets and transportation to a wide variety of activities and attractions around the Yucatan, such as exploring caves and cenotes, zip lining through the jungle, tours of the famous archeological site Chichen Itza, and swimming with dolphins or whale sharks.
- MakiTaco: Mexican-Japanese fusion
- Hacienda Sarape: Tex-Mex
- Bahia: Steakhouse & rodizzio
- Dos Lunas: Italian restaurant
- Il Forno Dos Lunas: Pizza, pasta
- Tatish: International buffet
- Tun Kul: Food hall with buffet areas
- La Placita: Fast food - burgers, chicken, tacos, tortas
- Sevilla: Spanish tapas
- Hippie Chic: Beach grill
- Ibiza: Seafood & sushi
- Kinky Night Club
- Havana Night Club
- Coyote Loco Night Club
- Sarape Wet Bar (swim-up bar)
- Dos Lunas Wet Bar (swim-up bar)
- Coffee & Me
- La Placita Bar
- Sands Beach Bar
- Hippie Chic Bar
- Sports Bar
- Maria Bonita Bar
- Havana Cigar Corner ($)
Restaurant and bar schedules subject to change without prior notice.
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective inmediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.